Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bridged Grid




Top: Topshop, Pants: Mossimo  (on sale!), Bag: Nasty Gal (love this version!) Pumps: Steve Madden, Lips: Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lip-Deep Red




Even in the worst of times there’s nothing a little shopping can’t fix, and that’s just what I did. Well, I’m not necessarily in the worst of times; it’s more like just fine of times…but who can’t use a little shopping pick me anyway.  This top is a recent Topshop buy and it was one of those things that called to me. It’s pretty simple but it fits me, and my wardrobe perfectly.  The plaid makes it casual, the chiffon makes it dressy and the silhouette makes it oh so flattering. It was worth a little “I shouldn’t buy this but I’m going to buy it anyway” guilt.  


Hope you all had a great weekend!


XO…
Kellen 


Follow on Bloglovin


16 comments:

  1. that blouse is so gorgeous on you and i love those pumps!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag ;0)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much ! You're so cute :)

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Gorgeous top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! I love the unexpected open back of this blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic look! like it alot and you are looking fab! <3

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top, the color and pattern are so cute! And I love the jeans too
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love your blog, and I'm so happy your posting again I missed reading it. You look beautiful, you are a doll. Such a cutie!! Love your top.

    God bless

    Xo, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so pretty! Love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! And I totally understand that quote, every girl uses it sometimes :) xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shirt!!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, the back!!

    love
    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blouse is quite wonderful. Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself to that one item that is calling your name.

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool top! Loving the plaid and the flowy design. Your lipstick looks great too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the top is gorgeous! shopping is always a pick me up...even if you're already in a good mood hahah
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...